Auto Accident Injury Clinic Q&A
After an accident, you require immediate medical attention. Going to Urgent Care is always a sensible decision in this case. In addition to your physical health, it also provides you with peace of mind. After a checkup, the doctor will tell you if any sort of treatment is necessary to treat your injuries. Visit our board-certified physician, Dr. Alfonso Espinel, MD at PrimeHealth Urgent Care to get the proper treatment for your minor injuries. For more information, contact us or book an appointment online with one of our qualified professionals at Prime Health Urgent Care. We have convenient locations to serve you in Parrish FL, Bradenton FL, Lithia FL, Lehigh Acres FL, Estero FL, Ellenton FL, and Sarasota FL.
Table of Contents:
Where can I find an auto accident injury clinic in Florida?
When should I seek medical attention after an auto accident?
How can I tell if I have whiplash?
What treatment options are there for an auto accident injury at PrimeHealth Urgent Care?
At PrimeHealth Urgent Care, we are here to support you when accidents happen. Our experienced team of healthcare providers provides swift and effective treatment for those who have experienced an auto accident in Florida. If you have whiplash, cuts and bruises, a concussion, muscle pain, or any other non-life-threatening accident-related injuries, our urgent care center is well-equipped to address a wide range of concerns. We can help you prevent complications from auto accident injuries and recover as quickly as possible.
We know that time matters when it comes to accidents, so our team prioritizes promptness without compromising on the quality of care. You can expect efficient service and a compassionate approach from the moment you walk through our doors. When life throws a curveball at you, such as a car accident, the experts at PrimeHealth Urgent Care are here to help.
In the aftermath of an auto accident, it is extremely important to prioritize your health and wellness. As a general rule, it’s always a smart move to visit urgent care following a car accident. Even if you don’t notice any symptoms right away, certain conditions, such as whiplash and internal injuries, are often not immediately apparent but will develop rapidly if untreated. In addition, getting checked out sooner rather than later will make a significant difference in your recovery. As many auto accident injuries will worsen with time if left untreated, prompt medical attention is extremely crucial if you want a speedy and straightforward recovery.
Beyond your physical health, seeking immediate medical attention provides you with peace of mind. After you’ve been thoroughly evaluated, the doctor will let you know if any treatments are required to address your injuries. While aches, pains, or dizziness are obvious signs to seek medical attention, even seemingly minor discomfort should never be ignored. It’s always best to err on the side of caution and have a medical professional assess you and rule out any hidden injuries to prevent complications.
If you’ve been involved in an auto accident or experienced a sudden jolt to your head and neck, you may have whiplash. Common signs of whiplash include:
• Neck pain and stiffness – One of the most common indicators is discomfort and stiffness in the neck. These symptoms may develop gradually, so it’s crucial to pay close attention to any changes in your neck’s range of motion.
• Shoulder and upper back pain – Whiplash symptoms can extend beyond the neck and cause pain in the upper back and shoulders. If you experience such discomfort, it’s important to get checked for whiplash-related injuries.
• Headaches – Persistent headaches are a sign of whiplash. So, if you notice headaches after an auto accident, you may have whiplash.
• Dizziness – Many whiplash patients report experiencing symptoms such as dizziness and blurred vision.
• Tingling or numbness – Whiplash can affect nerves and cause sensations of tingling or numbness in the arms.
Our skilled team provides a range of treatment options for those who have been in an auto accident. These include:
• Laceration repair and wound care – In the aftermath of an accident, wounds require urgent attention. Our medical professionals can assess and repair lacerations as well as educate you on proper wound care to minimize the risk of infection.
• Fracture treatment – Auto accidents can cause fractures. At PrimeHealth Urgent Care, we offer thorough evaluations to ensure comprehensive treatment for your fracture to facilitate a fast recovery and restored function.
• Whiplash and concussion treatment – Neck injuries, such as whiplash, and head injuries, are very common in car accidents. Our providers specialize in assessing and treating these conditions.
• Pain management – Auto accident injuries can lead to pain and discomfort. There are various pain management approaches that our team can tailor to your specific circumstances to reduce your discomfort.
• Follow-up care – We know the importance of ongoing care and will monitor your progress to ensure you are recovering optimally.
Physical injuries may not be apparent immediately following a car accident. Our caring specialists at Prime Health Urgent Care can assist you in dealing with the pain and injury caused by your accident. For more information, contact us or book an appointment online. We serve patients from Parrish FL, Bradenton FL, Sarasota FL, Lithia FL, Lehigh Acres FL, Estero FL, Ellenton FL, Palmetto FL, Lakewood Ranch FL, Foxleigh FL, Venice FL, Fruitville, FL, Wimauma FL, Balm FL, Fort Myers FL, Westminster FL, El Dorado Acres FL, Cascades FL, West Samoset FL, Memphis FL, and surrounding cities.
Additional Services You May Need
Additional Services You May Need
• Sports Injuries
• Bug & Animal Bites
• BV Testing
• COVID Testing
• Drug Testing
• EKG Testing
• Flu Testing/ Flu Vaccine
• Foreign Body Removal
• Laceration Repair
• Minor Burn Treatment
• Pelvic Exams
• Strep Testing
• STD Testing
• Fractures, Sprains, & Strains
• Splinting Treatment
• School & Sports Physicals
• TB Testing
• Tetanus Shot
• Urgent Care
• Wound Care
• Work Injuries
• Internal Lab Services
• Occupational Medicine
• Employment Physicals
• Common Cold
• Auto Injuries
• Weight Loss